200tdi overheating but no heating ??

That's ok, happy to help, easy to fit, wire from W terminal on alternator to gauge, a feed for the power & illumination. 

My rev counter is a 0 to 5000 VDO that was available from LR as fitted to the 50th Anniversary V8 90's, I have the part number somewhere, I'll post in a bit. 

The VDO vision rev counter is a good match to think it's a 0 to 6000 

11 hours ago, western said:

in my main dash is Speedo/rev counter/coolant temp/fuel. in my dash top pod is 2 x voltmeter for winch & vehicle batteies/oil temp/oil pressure, in a single pod at screen pillar is a psi boost gauge.

This sounds interesting, good for keeping an eye on things for a long trip. Would you be able to post a pic of your dash please Ralph? 

33 minutes ago, western said:

found the notes with my rev counter part number on, it's AMR5724. 

This is the VDO Vision 0 to 6000rpm gauge https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/vdo-tacho-52mm-diameter-0-6000rpm-333015010

the genuine LR unit is now in excess of £400. I didn't pay anywhere near that. 

£400 !!!!! Wow. Who invents these prices??? Last time I see that many 00000’s on something it was when planning for my wedding 

pics Ralph pics pleeeease 

This has given me some inspiration for when I fit ian's 200tdi into my 110. It would have been interesting and helpful to have had more information on my 19J when it was destroying its pistons when I was driving up to Leicestershire last Christmas. 

From a Lucas electrics dealer, but you could get a similar one via ebay

I was going to fit it to the winch so I could keep track of its working hours, but never got around to fitting it, bought it years ago, thought it would be good to add to the engine instead. 

Apologies busy day today.

dash looks great Ralph, what’s the gadgets to the left of the Nokia. 
Where did you plumb the oil pressure and temp to? I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere about some kind of sandwich plate around the filter ?? But I’m going back a while

cheers 

in my centre panel, flip out screen radio/cd, CB under it, above the phone is the control head of my Ham radio.  the 3 switches to left of column are a unused horn [did have 2 tones on, but now removed, heated front screen & heated mirrors.

rear wash/wipe switch is hidden by the bottom of the phone, but I can get to it easily, 

oil pressure & oil temp gauges are fitted to the oil filter head with genuine parts adaptor for the pressure sensor.