Chassis loom connectors to the main 10way plug

Hi guys

1985 LR90 with no HRW or wiper - I didn't have the chassis loom so made one up from trailer wire instead.  Does anyone have a photo of the connectors on the chassis loom in the engine bay that connect into the main 10way connector please? Or even have a diagram of same perhaps?  I had had assumed it was a 8 or 10way connector also on the chassis loom, but now realizing that it may be a collection of 3 or 4 way connectors instead (I have a random box of connectors from other old looms so I might be lucky and find the right ones that I could reuse)

Hope im making sense 🙂

Alan

I'm currently in the process of doing a complete re-wire of my 1988 110. I am not using the bullet connectors, but I have opted to use econoseal and super seal connectors where possible as they are more weather resistant and you can configure them to suit your requirements.

econoseal.jpg

superseal.jpg

1 hour ago, PaulMc said:

1985 will be the SAE type moulded rubber bullets, you can get pigtail connectors on ebay.

Thanks Paul - Sorry I probably wasn’t very clear. I know they are bullet connectors but was wondering if anyone has the details of the configuration of them, e.g these color wires connect to a 3way connector, these to a 4way. I’m sure they are a mix of male/female within the same block also as the 10way one is the same.

2 hours ago, Arjan said:

HRW on a trailer loom....

Hmm, most are 1,5 mm2 and that is perhaps a bit thin for the rear window heater.

I said I have NO wiper or HRW 🙂 Hence I used the trailer wire as it’s only needed for rear lights.