Ideas...

reb78

2 hours ago, reb78 said:

I have two friends if i can include you Mo? :) Three with uncle! I am rich in friendship. 

FFS - that's the thanks I get for driving down to Cornwall with a load of pallet racking on the back :rolleyes:. Haven't tried the wine yet - that might make up for it.

Back on topic:

• 2/300Tdi air con brackets cradle - limited demand but they're not that easy to source
  • Custom heater / air-con box ala Project Binky (thinking add air-con but without all the paraphanalia in the dash).
  • Door hinges (already mentioned and I have a couple of ideas / started some CAD models for secure ones).

Sure there'll be some more somewhere in my mind...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ed Poore said:

FFS - that's the thanks I get for driving down to Cornwall with a load of pallet racking on the back :rolleyes:. Haven't tried the wine yet - that might make up for it...

I didnt want to presume Ed. Try the Cabalie. Thats my favourite. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ed Poore said:

FFS - that's the thanks I get for driving down to Cornwall with a load of pallet racking on the back :rolleyes:. Haven't tried the wine yet - that might make up for it.

Back on topic:

• 2/300Tdi air con brackets cradle - limited demand but they're not that easy to source
  • Custom heater / air-con box ala Project Binky (thinking add air-con but without all the paraphanalia in the dash).
  • Door hinges (already mentioned and I have a couple of ideas / started some CAD models for secure ones).

Sure there'll be some more somewhere in my mind...

I've come up with several ways of mounting 200 and 300 aircon pumps and alternators, I ran both on my 200 for a while, but the market for these bits is not really there. I can do a run if there is interest but it's not something that can sit on a shelf for years.

10 hours ago, vulcan bomber said:

I've come up with several ways of mounting 200 and 300 aircon pumps and alternators, I ran both on my 200 for a while, but the market for these bits is not really there. I can do a run if there is interest but it's not something that can sit on a shelf for years.

The mount you made for me is sat on a shelf in my garage. I will have to fit it at next cambelt change. Maybe.