Oh my!

Cchase

There would appear to be no LandRover parts on that at all apart from the external surface of the 5 doors . The massive fuel tank hanging under the rear looks like an after thought and in one pic the prop sliding joint looks over-extended . I'll bet that's not even legal in some US states ? 

An interesting exercise in what you can squeeze into a 109sw envelope though .....

Steve 

12 minutes ago, oneandtwo said:

A lesson on door and panel alignment wouldn’t go amiss.

I'm sure they'll realise that, when they wash it and the interior is covered in water.

A lesson in  "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" might help as well.

Hideous coloured lighting aside, the interior would be quite cool in the right vehicle. I'm not sure a series* landrover is where it belongs, though...

* - is it a series landrover? What did this thing actually start out life as? If the date is corrected series 3 should be right, but it's so frankensteined I can't tell!