2008 Spectre Build

Just beware of the aftermarket fabricated hockey sticks they're known to fracture with time & road miles.

Lift blocks always feel like a nasty bodge to me -  asothers said if you've got the budget get proper springs & suspension from grown-ups not random aftermarket "extreeeeeme" off-road junk, it will be 10x nicer all round.

• Like 1

Nige Here (xcess4x4)

have a lookie at the website, there are lots of videos and tech info to educate yourself quickly on pros cons options and more.

The LS engine is going to give the entire drive train a royal spanking + you have the weight of a 110 vs say a tomcat racer / even a 90

The rear 110 Short Nose diffs are not "The greatest" thing LR have launched Diff wise either :(

Happy to add thoughts and info here and advice, but have a good study of the info on linky then post up thoughts question queries and it can be discussed !

Nige

www.xcess4x4.com

• 2 weeks later...

A little late to the party but I'm happy to help you throw ideas about, I'd just like to add that the spectre cars had much less of a suspension lift than you may think! The arches and bodywork were what made it work more than simply adding height. Drop me a PM if you'd like

• Like 1