New stupid question - V8 bellhousing

34 minutes ago, smallfry said:

...Unless you want to keep it "just in case"

Yeah, that's not going to happen. My wife currently refers to me as Albert Steptoe - I'm trying to cut down on the amount of stuff I'm hoarding...

25 minutes ago, Junglie said:

Yeah, that's not going to happen. My wife currently refers to me as Albert Steptoe - I'm trying to cut down on the amount of stuff I'm hoarding...

Are you sure its not more to do with looks ? And dress sense ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, miketomcat said:

I don't really want a V8 lt77 as whilst it can be made to fit the diesel version fits better.

Just on the grounds that that's what you're running right now isn't it? So the work's already done :P

25 minutes ago, miketomcat said:

I don't really want a V8 lt77 as whilst it can be made to fit the diesel version fits better.

Mike

I have an unrefurbished diesel Disco one here as well (don't ask) with bellhousing, if you want it then I'll do you a BOGOF...

2 hours ago, Junglie said:

I have an unrefurbished diesel Disco one here as well (don't ask) with bellhousing, if you want it then I'll do you a BOGOF...

Thank you but financing a spare gearbox is not in the plan at the moment. :im-ok-smiley-emoticon:

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 10:58 PM, Ed Poore said:

Have a look at Speedshift, a mate runs the company and they do pretty decent prices on pallets if the seller is willing to put it on one. 

Just to let you know, they were brilliant - fast and reasonably priced (I didn't namecheck you).

• Like 2