Liege

Snagger

I must have passed  Boutersem in the taxi from Brussels!  Not next door, but not a continent away…

Anyway, Liege tonight and tomorrow, so if either of you are free and fancy a beer or coffee, let me know.

I'm always up for a drink! I take it you're staying in the center?

A taxi from Brussels sounds expensive, and it's actually one of the few railway connections that's not too bad.

The transport was arranged and paid by my employer.  I brought a freighter into BRU from Chicago, taking another out with a bunch of horses in a few days from Liege to Frankfurt and onto DXB.  Must be some big races coming up, so that’ll keep me up at nights (my house compound is at the back of the big race course).

I’m at the Mercure in the centre, so walking distance from the small square with the terraced bars.  I’ll pm my number. 🙂

• Like 1

In the '80s I flew as a steward with horses professionally and those were good times.

Also, each month to the ME with 400 sheep....

Later, for a friend, in the '08s - '11s to help her out and things were quite different.

As long as the owners weren't there, usu. very good flights

1 hour ago, Snagger said:

Thanks Ben and Filip for your hospitality - it was a great evening.  Just don’t wear the pink tutu next time, Filip - you don’t have the legs for it. 😜

That's not what you told me last night! And I wasn't the one who talked about an orange mankini... 😁

All kidding aside, it was a great evening. Now we know the man behind the fan.

You're welcome back here anytime. 

• Like 2