Old vs new! Xcess4x4

Hello chaps. 

I did a video but to long to upload I'm afraid. 

How ever, I'd just like to thank nigel barker at 4xcess for such a great service and such a great product. 

Here's my old locker vs my new locker! 

Every things like it's On steroids! And I bloody love it, just in time for valentines day eh 😃😃

From the communication to the delivery and the product I literally couldn't pick fault. AT ALL! 

I'm that happy with it all his doing my front one too!

Nigel if you read this. THANK YOU! For being a genuine guy that shares a passion with the rest of us and provides a service that reflects that passion!

Time to get fitting 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

20240213183340857.jpeg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Always beautifully done from Nige!

Done up to a quality level rather than down to a price. 

I'm over the moon with it. I couldn't pick fault if I tried! His getting my front one ASAP no doubt about it! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Claytonv8 said:

I did a video but to long to upload I'm afraid

That new work from Xcess4x4  looks lovely.

Just a note about the video. I have found that video resolution on my iPhone is too high to upload much of a clip. However I use an app on my Mac called Handbrake. It has been around for years but is constantly updated and 'modern'. With that I can open a clip from Photos and resave it in a lower resolution - 1080P. Then usually that is below the 20MB upload limit of a forum post.

There will be other methods I'm sure, but this is easy for me, when using an iPhone alongside a Mac.

• Like 1

On a Mac, QuickTime can do that for you too, File --> Export as...

The other way to do it is jam it on YouTube and copy/paste the url into a post on here, and it will auto-embed.

• Like 2

I haven't tried it in QuickTime so thank you for that.

OK on the YouTube work around which I have used but I feel that putting the clip directly onto the forum might mean it's accessible for 'ever'. Perhaps YouTube will never do a Photobucket though.