Flatdog roofrack fitting solo

I am planning to collect a flatdog aluminium roof rack for my 110 and will be on my own to get it on and fit it to the roof. I was thinking of ratchetting two spars of wood on the underside to act as rails, padding the roof and bonnet then sliding it up from the front. 

Can anyone who has fitted one of these or a similar rack before let me know how feasible this sounds? I can't find a weight for it online. I have removed and refitted the roof and rear tub on my own before and can't imagine the roof rack to be that much of an issue but all the advice I have come across online seems to suggest that it is not possible to fit one on your own.

I have a 90 Hannibal rack on my 110. It has gutter mounts that are full length. I’m pretty sure that I used a couple of blankets/ dust sheets and let it skid with those across the roof. I would have done it from the side too, as far as I remember.

I would probably try that with a full length one.

I used to fit my L322 roof rack on my own using those foam garage floor squares as pads / slides. 

I would start at the rear though rather than having the bonnet it your way. Plonk one end on a sliding support on the roof and push!

Cheers guys, it sounds like it won't be too much of a hassle to wiggle it on. They aren't able to assist me with fitting.