high lift jacks

BogMonster

What's the best/cheapest place to buy high lift jacks? We usually stock them at work but the prices are a bit steep from our suppliers, anybody that would do free delivery would be a bonus :)

Mainly looking for "genuine" ones i.e. Jackall or Hi-Lift, but some of the plastic copies might be of interest if they are cheap enough... personally I'd not bother with them but I am sure some people will!

Ta :)

Stephen

Plastic high-lift ?!?

Sounds like a bit like the chocolate teapot, glass hammer and one legged man in an arse-kicking contest all rolled into one ... :lol::o:D

Not literally plastic! I mean the Clarke, T-Max, etc copies of the Jackall/Hi-Lift which I guess are cheaper.

Looking for an ongoing supply to re-sell so Ebay is not really an option :)

I shall be interested to see what price Bearmach come back with on the T-Max as I see it is in their accessory catalogue. The T-Max hand winch I got from there was miles better than any of the similar ones on price.

Looking for an ongoing supply to re-sell so Ebay is not really an option :)

I shall be interested to see what price Bearmach come back with on the T-Max as I see it is in their accessory catalogue. The T-Max hand winch I got from there was miles better than any of the similar ones on price.

I have a brand new T-Max and its lethal - 3 times it has just dropped all the way down when I started lowering it. Have now bought a Hi-Lift and its a world of difference.

Having said that, apparently others have had no problems with the T-Max but it may point to issues with quality control

Why not talk to bearmach direct I am sure they will do a deal on a long turm supply

Good idea Jules Just need someone who know someone high up in Bearmach like say the owner, who they can talk to and ask.

Know anyone :)

Why not talk to bearmach direct I am sure they will do a deal on a long turm supply

I have, I sent them an email yesterday, but I am looking at all the options just in case there is another cracking deal out there :)

Bearmach are good to deal with but you'd be surprised how many businesses won't budge on price though, there are a number of companies that we order stuff from five or six times a year and most of them aren't really that interested. It's the main reason why people who don't answer their email don't usually get a second chance.

Less impressed by the possibility of dropping a vehicle on somebody's foot though :huh: maybe I will order a couple and see what they are like.

As they say you gets what you pays for - I have a Jackall and I wouldn't swap it for anything else. If there is one thing I hate that is downright bloody dangerous it is a poor high lift jack, sticking pins etc. I must admit I had to take the pins out of mine when it was new and polish the paint off them with the wire wheel on the bench grinder, but that was six or seven years ago and apart from a wipe and a squirt of WD40 every couple of months, I have done nothing to it since.

Container full would be a bit much - we usually order about 4 at a time :)

I don't know what their retail price is in UK but I can confirm the trade price from Bearmach on the T-Max is a cracker ;) a couple of those will be on order shortly to see if they are any good...

Devon4x4 had a deal on them a while back.

I think I paid about £45 for mine.

I am sure Simon Buck would send you a container full at a good rate ;)

Will :)

I got a genuine hi lift from Devon 4x4 a few weeks ago that was on their news letter.Fancy anniversary edition in a very fetching green all for the bargain price of i think £35 :o .Think they were just selling the stock they had though and i know there was a lot of demand for them

Paul :)