Mini Defenders

Guest dew110CSW

Guest dew110CSW

Just wondered if anyone was as sad as me in having some of the scale model Landies lying around?

Had these for many a year

1002877rv9.jpg

1002878bf6.jpg

Which live on top of my PC Monitor all the time now, they did have some off roading action in their past but they have since retired for a quieter life

They were joine early last year by these Which are going to stay on the stand because I think it looks cool with them on

1002880ae2.jpg

Both are proper Corgi sets, and so were quite a bit of mone but worth it for the detail IMO.

As of thursday I never a new one, much cheaper to. Actually spotted by the Girlfriend and for the sum of 99p each, they seemed to be modelled on true LR Colours as well. There was Java Black, Alverston Red (that the G/F now has), Heritage Green, Zambezi Silver and finally:

1002872tu1.jpg

1002873yn0.jpg

ARLES BLUE! :D I just need some LWB Rims and County stickers for it now ;)

Really good models actually, County by the looks of it, TD5 on Boost Alloys. not bad for under £1!

Got from Boyes (www.boyes.co.uk) but not on the website, check for a store near you :)

in excess of 400 here from Series1 to Td5 90/110, don't collect RR/Discovery or Freelanders though, it's hard enough keeping up with the utility versions, just some of mine in these 3 photo's :D

post-20-1176652299_thumb.jpg

post-20-1176652356_thumb.jpg

post-20-1176652390_thumb.jpg

Edited by western

Just wondered if anyone was as sad as me in having some of the scale model Landies lying around?

Had these for many a year

1002877rv9.jpg

1002878bf6.jpg

Which live on top of my PC Monitor all the time now, they did have some off roading action in their past but they have since retired for a quieter life

They were joine early last year by these Which are going to stay on the stand because I think it looks cool with them on

1002880ae2.jpg

Both are proper Corgi sets, and so were quite a bit of mone but worth it for the detail IMO.

As of thursday I never a new one, much cheaper to. Actually spotted by the Girlfriend and for the sum of 99p each, they seemed to be modelled on true LR Colours as well. There was Java Black, Alverston Red (that the G/F now has), Heritage Green, Zambezi Silver and finally:

1002872tu1.jpg

1002873yn0.jpg

ARLES BLUE! :D I just need some LWB Rims and County stickers for it now ;)

Really good models actually, County by the looks of it, TD5 on Boost Alloys. not bad for under £1!

Got from Boyes (www.boyes.co.uk) but not on the website, check for a store near you :)

Ive got some to