New guy just saying hello

Good morning to one and all,

As a new guy on the forum I thought I'd pop in and say hello

So Hello. I have been using the forum as a guest for a while and have been well impressed with the banter and quality

of advice offered up, so though it was high time to join in. I run an ex-military 90 with a 300TDi,allisport intercooler and Twisted Performance Tornado exhaust (didn't pay for that - twas a prize!),fuelling turned up and a few other bits n pieces.

Nothing wrong at the mo but as soon as I do I'll be here asking for HELP!

Take it easy y'all, Paul

Hello.

Wur up norf are ya?

How do?,

Currently based in Newcastle upon Tyne area, in amongst the ex-miners, unemployed ship builers and tripe eating men walking their whippets whilst moaning on about how grim everything is....Love it really.Any other members based up this neck of the woods or is everyone southern???

Welcome Paul, Please take a few minutes to read the pinned thread at the top of the Defender forum list, it'll help you get the best from the forum. :D

don't bother, it just says to be nice to Ralph at all times and to call him 'Sir' from now on.

Welcome to the forum ;);)

Steve

How do?,

Currently based in Newcastle upon Tyne area, in amongst the ex-miners, unemployed ship builers and tripe eating men walking their whippets whilst moaning on about how grim everything is....Love it really.Any other members based up this neck of the woods or is everyone southern???

never tried tripe, but used to have a whippet, and it's not grim, its bloody great! :D buy by your description your north of the Tyne.....

I'm in Washington, theres a couple others in Durham and M'bro, but most of them seem to be nearer France... ;) .......yet despite that I'd argue that your now on one of the best technically informative LR forums in the UK....

Jas

Hi Paul....

Welcome to the forums..... I hope this place helps you as much as it has me.... Great soruce of information and a few laughs... (Specially when Ralph stamps his foot..)

No need to call him "Sir". He seems to respond well to "Oi you" or "Anyone got a part number for....."

Neil

Hi Paul!

Also based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Shout if you need any help and I'll try and put you in touch with the people who've helped me. Into greenlaning?

See Ja has already been in touch.

Cheers, Ricco

Hi Paul....

Welcome to the forums..... I hope this place helps you as much as it has me.... Great soruce of information and a few laughs... (Specially when Ralph stamps his foot..)

No need to call him "Sir". He seems to respond well to "Oi you" or "Anyone got a part number for....."

Neil

Thanks to you all for your warm welcomes,

Glad to hear that not everyones down south!

I'm at work at the mo,but I'll put up some photos of the truck up over the weekend when

when I'm back at home. Jobs that need doing 'urgently' over the summer are a repaint and some soundproofing,Its a bit of a noisy beast over long journeys.Was thinking Wright Offroad - anyone got

experience? Underbonnet areas? I'll have a search now - I'm sure theres something up on this fine forum.

Take it easy, Paul

Welcome to the forum. Tis the best place on the web. I could not have kept my truck running with out it.

I'm from nearer America than France, so we're not all from South England!

Oh, and if you find this forum saves you a bit of cash, why not donate a bit to keep it running!

Cheers,

Hi Paul!

Also based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Shout if you need any help and I'll try and put you in touch with the people who've helped me. Into greenlaning?

See Ja has already been in touch.

Cheers, Ricco

Hi Ricco,

Cheers for the advice, Into any sort of offroad driving, especially Pay and Play days and greenlaning.

If you fancy a trip up into the wilds of Northumberland I'd be up for it...You too Jase.

Cheers, Paul

• 1 month later...