AWDC Clubman Tong THIS WEEKEND

Im biatching for Big Chris Booth in a blue and white 88inch coiler 90 3.9efi my first time biatching :o

hope he puts a snorkle on it :lol:

see you all saturday night are we having a fire

:lol: Have fun bitching! :D

Im biatching for Big Chris Booth in a blue and white 88inch coiler 90 3.9efi my first time biatching :o

Barbeque courtesy of Scorpion Racing on saturday night

Strictly no fires

Results available

HERE

Well done to Stephen & Lee on a very convincing win, plus a fastest SS prize

Great event on a great site.

Huge thanks to the NCGL for staging it on behalf of the AWDC

I dont see you in the result's :unsure: what happened then????? <_< ............were you lost without Ned ;):lol:

Chris Booths car is a V8 :angry: and couldn't even drive it out of the garage never mind getting around a challenge course :lol:

so just watched the action and had a can or three saturday

see you all saturday round 3

Hi all. Yes must say was a good event to WATCH :angry:

Really missed not competeing this year. But glad it got off to a good start and seemed like everybody enjoyed it.

As lee said pictures are on xtremelandy and please come along and join our new form too. more the merryer :blink:

well done to everybody who entered. :)

Chris Booth here,.

Hangin me head in shame,

You boys scared my V8 in to not wanting to come out of the garage :unsure: ,

It stood there shakin in fear at all those noisy smokey diesels growlin at him,

I stayed with it untill 1am trying to talk it out but it didn't want to go and play even after giving it rescue remedy (for nervous flyers),

plus I didn't fancy seeing Saleys fat arse running up and down hills all day steamin more than the diesels.

Good afternoon and see you soon

Boothy will be back :D

Chris Booth here,.

Hangin me head in shame,

You boys scared my V8 in to not wanting to come out of the garage :unsure: ,

It stood there shakin in fear at all those noisy smokey diesels growlin at him,

I stayed with it untill 1am trying to talk it out but it didn't want to go and play even after giving it rescue remedy (for nervous flyers),

plus I didn't fancy seeing Saleys fat arse running up and down hills all day steamin more than the diesels.

Good afternoon and see you soon

Boothy will be back :D

hows fat arse have you no mirror's in your home twiggy :hysterical:

pmsl, afink chris means he didnt want to get shown up by a lump of iron with 4 pots down the middle :lol:

got it running yet chris ? or has the pimp mobile made you see the light at end of tunnel.....and a big sign saying DIESEL :D

dan

Now then Saley, is that a bite ?

Just got it back on 8 all eight sweet as a nut, 2 ECU's, 8 injectors, 1 loom, 1 airflow meter, 1 bypass valve stepper, another temp sender and full strip down and rebuild of all inlet/injection gear, but got me original uneveness on tickover when hot back which is where i was last Friday, last thing is the new fuel pump which does make some strange noises.

So ready for round 2 without a doubt, but not this Sunday, bit late to enter now and a month down the line you all might of forgotton my jibes.

Hi Dan,

Your welcome around for a brew or what have any time mate, live on the Biddulph side of town (keeping out the clayheads) if you're coming give us a ring first make sure were in.

You did well at the weekend and were very impressive, what I did find its very hard and frustrating being a spectator but equally its good fun with all the banter and it gives you a good chance to weigh up the job for next time because theres always other ways you didn't see at first that are probably a lot q

Hi Dan,

Your welcome around for a brew or what have any time mate, live on the Biddulph side of town (keeping out the clayheads) if you're coming give us a ring first make sure were in.

You did well at the weekend and were very impressive, what I did find its very hard and frustrating being a spectator but equally its good fun with all the banter and it gives you a good chance to weigh up the job for next time because theres always other ways you didn't see at first that are probably a lot q

yes,

me and matt are happy with 5th position, condisering we were competing against some other competitors with alot more experiance, so were chuffed :D

yes, i bet u enjoyed watching me rolling around in the mud.....that u got me into :angry:

must admit tho, the approach that lee and stephen took to that punch that took me ages to get to, i did look at and thought no way would a 90 fit, shows how wrong you can be about how big your motor is :rolleyes:

cant wait till round 2 should be good, jim is going in his disco, and looks like youll be going.....well...if the v8 feels like going should i say :lol: so should be a good laugh

o you got any wing skins lying around ?

mine took a battering and need abit of tlc :lol:

dan