Capeil 4x4 Jumble?

• 2 weeks later...

Think it's been about 10am in the past.

I've got lots of stuff I want to buy - don't tend to get time to wander round at Sodbury these days!

I need a pair of RR rear calipers and a pair of 110 rear prop shafts (good for cutting down to whatever length you need).

Si

Think it's been about 10am in the past.

I've got lots of stuff I want to buy - don't tend to get time to wander round at Sodbury these days!

I need a pair of RR rear calipers and a pair of 110 rear prop shafts (good for cutting down to whatever length you need).

Si

We should be there with the 101st if you want to eye it up.

Chris

I had hoped to go to this and meet a few other forumeers (as well as buying a few bits and pieces!)

As one or two of you may know, my eldest stepson recently came off worst in an argument with a bendy-bus and has had to have part of his foot amputated. The good news is that Ricky is being discharged from hospital tomorrow, but unfortunately this means that me and SWMBO will be pretty busy over the weekend.

Steve

I had hoped to go to this and meet a few other forumeers (as well as buying a few bits and pieces!)

As one or two of you may know, my eldest stepson recently came off worst in an argument with a bendy-bus and has had to have part of his foot amputated. The good news is that Ricky is being discharged from hospital tomorrow, but unfortunately this means that me and SWMBO will be pretty busy over the weekend.

Steve

Kin Hell

Best wishes..... hope things now improve

Nige

Well, although it was still quite small - this year was the best I've been to.

Bought lots of cool stuff, lots of bargains - thanks if you were one of the unfortunate vendors!

Nice beige disco steering wheel - £3

Nearly new RR rear calipers (Cheers Nigel) - £3

2 x 110 rear props - £15 each

A trailer anti-snake thing - £15 (I was considering buying one in Halfords yesterday at £200)

A pair of LED 'Cheeseburger' lights - £15 Now also fitted to trailer. Much brightness and hopefully reliability.

Nice to see those of you I saw - managed to buy everything I needed and a few bits besides.

Si

I enjoyed it, good day out...

Got a good stock of Disco steel rims for around a tenner a pop, and a nice Landrover T-Shirt, also a tenner.....

Oh, and SimonR... it was me who you had a brief conversation about 'Nibblers' with ;)