After the TAY repair list was.

fit new hydraulic pump :angry:

rear brake flexi

A frame reweld and bush front

A frame rear bush

oil and grease everything

wash ropes, resplice and fit

all done see you all saturday for the night section :o

No repairs to do but I hope some kind person will connect my spot lights and fit new bulbs up on Saturday as my right hand is not capable 

dont forget that o/s steering ball joint Alan , couldnt tighten it up in scotland , need some penetrating oil or a bit of heat to get it moving

dont forget that o/s steering ball joint Alan , couldnt tighten it up in scotland , need some penetrating oil or a bit of heat to get it moving

Just needs a smack with a hammer and my nut runner, the hammer Icannot do. Donk is taking over from you on Sunday, wish us luck :rolleyes:

Please note there is no spectator vehicle access onto the site. A car park will be provided at the entrance to the site for spectators who will need to make their way onto the site on foot. Site access therefore may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.

That's it, I'm off, see you there :blink: