Rim widtfh for 12.50 Tyre

Warthog

Manufacturers normally specify minimum rim width of 8.5". 33x12.50R15 is one of the most common tyre sizes here and the vast majority run them on 8x15 rims, some use the wide 10x15 rims but they stick a mile out past the arches, look silly because of that (IMHO), the vehicle gets absolutely plastered in whatever you are driving through, and the steering kickback and load on wheel bearings/king pins etc is exaggerated. I'd stick with 8x15 rims, that's what I have my other set of BFG MT's on.

In that case check the Interco Tire Corp website - they list the recommended rim sizes next to the tyre

Cheers Lewis

I had looked on there before, noticed 10" were preffered. Just checking out what generally has been used aswell.

Intentions would be to run them on double beady's at some point. So dont wanna spend too much on stock rims. (Well thats the plan)

Cheers

Mark

Southam Tyres would be worth a try, the 10x15 rims are expensive though and my contact told me the other day that Mangels have just stopped making them but there are still some left around, so if you want some, be quick!