Help wanted

dirtydiesel

Hi Dan,

I believe that there are only two dealers for these country wide.

One of those is part of or was Smiths industrys, i will see if i can get there number.

You should know that unlike the 101 axle that these use landrover cv's aeu2522's if i remember correctly. However i might be wrong.

Will see what i can find.

Jim

the guy who was selling the sals front axles acros the way from simon is a guy called richard & sells stuff on ebay under the name of ambersales (i think) i have bought a fair amount of stuff off him previously & is a good guy to deal with,

Pm me if you want a contact No for him

the guy who was selling the sals front axles acros the way from simon is a guy called richard & sells stuff on ebay under the name of ambersales (i think) i have bought a fair amount of stuff off him previously & is a good guy to deal with,

Pm me if you want a contact No for him

thanks for info, quick google and...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-110-Front...oQQcmdZViewItem for 110 front £750

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-101-Forwa...oQQcmdZViewItem 101 front, looks a bit crusty £150 at the mo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-Series-10...oQQcmdZViewItem for a 109 £100 at the mo

Ambersales, they were at Land Rover Fest too

I've had a number of dealings with them via ebay and they have always been quick to delivery and easy to deal with, however when I spoke to them in person at Land Rover Fest they were patronising and condescending - it must be my winning personality :rolleyes:

Can any one remember the name of the company that was selling 2nd hand 110 salisbury front axles at billing, they were just across the track from the X-eng stand?

Any help tracking them down (or anyone else with a salisbury front for sale) will be greatly appreciated.

Give Mark Shuttleworth a call, he knows him well, he is also the chap who trades in LT95's.

• 1 month later...
Guest diesel_jim
ive got three front sals' axles, minus stub ends brand new still boxed at £550..

you can use any stub ends you want, weve just fitted one with 110 Td5 ends, ashcroft Cv's.. lets see him brake that !!

Hmmm... tempting...

what about the halfshafts for these? or is it the stub axles and hub that are missing, and CV's & shafts there?