The Holy Grail has been found!

Paul Wightman

almost Al

"....think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too"

Crack on Will :i-m_so_happy:

Kind of reminds me of the lating phrase "Sapere Aude", which originates from one of Horaces writings. Modern translation would be something along the lines of: "Have courage to use your own reason" or simply "dare to be wise"...

Developing prototypes and fabricating new ideas from scratch takes time. As long as some result eventually is produced no-one should be ashamed of changing or developing the ideas in the middle of the process. Rather be capable of adjusting the ideas as new information is gathered, than just carrying on regardless.

Developing prototypes and fabricating new ideas from scratch takes time. As long as some result eventually is produced no-one should be ashamed of changing or developing the ideas in the middle of the process. Rather be capable of adjusting the ideas as new information is gathered, than just carrying on regardless.

Are we not drifting off topic a little here?

I was refering to our one and only Will the Warne! Bless his cotton socks!

probably only Pugwash Paul, nobody else could do it justice ;)

Will :) hat coat gone...

huh? what?

where do i come into this? what have i done wrong now?

i certainly shouldn't be mentioned on this thread as i certainly DON'T have any items of vapourware which aren't near completion.

That's a cruel this to do to a Dyslexic :huh:

I would like to point out this is not an attack on Will, more a celebration of an institution of this forum.

There have been many who have tried to inflict their opinions, talk carp and verbally attack others on here, they have been tolerated far longer than they should have before finally being kicked off. Will has always prepared to offer his thoughts and has taken more stick than most others without throwing Teddy to the floor.

Long live Will! Skull-37-june.gif