Raised air intake

check the Autumn deals on is site he advertises the bits seperatley

I have seen them, but thats not what I am looking for. I amgoing for a roll cage after christmas so I want one that goes in the top of the wing and not on the corner or side. So I do not have to move it when the chage is fitteds. Looks like I will have to make one.

Paul

Paul, Check Southdowns ebay shop, Dave sells them seperatly, I got the whole set up for £105 I think the Wing mount is £12.50.

If you have a roll cage get it as tight to it as possibe as it will sit on top on the heater box, I am having a cage fitted from Whitbread, the tube is 2" in dia and the centre of the tube is 2 1/4" from the bulkhead. yes it is tight to get the snorkel pipe in and flexi on to it but I have done it, how well time will tell. ;)

Ebay number 110170345873

Paul, Check Southdowns ebay shop, Dave sells them seperatly, I got the whole set up for £105 I think the Wing mount is £12.50.

If you have a roll cage get it as tight to it as possibe as it will sit on top on the heater box.

Ebay number 110170345873

I did find them on ebay, but its not what I am looking for.

I have just spent 45 mins searching for a pic of what I want, but can not find one.

Paul

you need some rainwater pipe , a 90 elbow and some flexi pipe and some glue, all of which you can buy from a plumbers merchents. fixing it to the windscreen can be done by making some small brackets from a hose clip or similar.

you want it to come out from the heater intake on the top of the wing?

For £12 i would have thought it would be worth buying one and cutting the vertical wing flap bit off so it mounts horizontal on the top of the wing. thats what i did anyway.

Any pics?

Do you mean somthing like the rollcage version on here,nice but £££££££££££££££

http://www.innovation4x4.co.uk/snorkels.htm

No it wants to come out of the top of the wing.

like this?

look for some alluminium tube , usually found in flues. some flexi and your away.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=012

Yes some thing like that, just a same I have the rest of it, just need the bit that goes through the wing.

I will end up changeing the one for the side of the wing and putting it on the top.

Paul