Advice needed on sticking things on !

Hybrid_From_Hell

Tony,

Can't see pics as I am not registered, and I don't bother to register where I will prob never go back to ?

Thread seems to be about wider arches ?....these I don't need (or like - they look kin orrible), but can't see anything re gluing ?

Or am I missing your reply completely ?

Possibly after horrible 15 hour day :angry:

Nige

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

SPACER ALERT !

Look at the hubs and how inset they are....

My problem is the tyres fit inside the arch (just) its that the fixings have be ground away and I need to glue the little thats left to the little thats left of the ali arch :rolleyes:

Nige

I hope I've understood correctly; so you've not got the 'lip' that juts into the wheelspace around the wheelarch. One option would be to [ali] rivet a new lip on [you could weld for neatness although involves a bit of time tidying up], then attatch the eyebrow to the new lip with the plastic rivets as normal?

OK,

I try to explain better.

TUB.

There is a lip, folded inwards the radius of the eyebrow.

Or not in my case now, this lip has been removed sround the 11.00 - 3.00 position, there is now ONLY the lip from the bottom of the tub upwards to tghe 11.00 - 3.00 positions, and nothing in between. The panel has then bben "Flared" outwards, this allows the trye access and clearanbce.

EYEBROW.

There is a rubber lip which runs around the back of the eyebrow, this normally is clipped to the ali flange on the tub. Again the 11.00 - 3.00 part of this return on the eyebrow has been removed.

As such the arches are back on the LR. The bottom to 11.00 and botom to 3.00 stips met up and are clipped into place. The 11.00 - 3.00 area is "hanging in the wind" and as such needs glueing on.

Hope this is cleaer ?

I don't wnat to extend or add wider arches, the tyre does now clear on is route upwards, the returns from the tub abd the body were hitting the sidewall, so had to go.

Nige