Quickfist mounting question

white90

With the First ones I got they came with a plastic square that was used to put a screw/bolt through, to prevent the fixing pulling through the rubber.

the latest ones seem not to have them, so I've used stainless washers. did anyone else get the plastic squares with later orders?

( I still have the originals so I'm not going to mental)

Mine did not have any, I just used washers with them. They hold my shovel in just fine. :)

Chris

Noticed last weekend that Simon R had some of the larger quickfists on his quad to hold a fire extinguisher, which reminds me to get some from Si for both my nas and my quad, excellent idea those quickfists.

When some sex addict puts "mounting" and "quickfist" into google, they are going to be so surprised to end up on an lr forum! ;)CheersSteve(Bored, sat on a train delayed by a points and signal failure in the Hitchin area!) ;)

Note to self:

Use different usernames on different forms - might avoid being recognised :moglite:

Err.....I have a confession......

In the bottom of the crate they arrived in, I've found a bag of several thousand of the little plastic squares! I had just assumed that you only got the squares when you buy the fists packaged - but it seems not.

I'll stick some in with your stickers Tony.

Si

Err.....I have a confession......

In the bottom of the crate they arrived in, I've found a bag of several thousand of the little plastic squares! I had just assumed that you only got the squares when you buy the fists packaged - but it seems not.

I'll stick some in with your stickers Tony.

Si

can I have 7 please then

3 for the large

and once each for the small