Defender / Wolf door locks ??

All

A bit of help please,,

Finally getting round to fitting the Military/Wolf doors to the Hybrid

100_3248.jpg

I have a couple of r/hand ones ?? with 2 types of catch !!

100_3252.jpg

100_3251.jpg

and would prefer to fit the top type, with the safety catch, but not too bothered which,, the lock barrels would be useful ??

what i am looking for is part number or supplier for the locks, as well as the door strikers to match

Unless someone has a left hand one,,, looking for a good home :)

what i am looking for is part number or supplier for the locks, as well as the door strikers to match

All the bits are listed here - http://defender110.nightmail.ru/Extracts/Split%20Doors.pdf

All the usual suspects should stock them, they're standard late Series III / early 110 parts, in fact the RH door handle and catch are exactly the same parts as fitted to 'safari' rear doors.

Paul.

Well that will be BM then,, i bet :rolleyes:

good old e-blag,, bough a lock and 2 stickers already,,

Just short of the captive bolt/screw plates now,, if i am going to do the job right !!

Stuck with the anti-burst, hopefully the lock barrel will transfer across ??

Series anti burst locks like the top of the pic will fit the holes in the doors. That's what I put on 90 and drilled holes as the doors I aquired where for the standard series locks like bottom of pic.

I might have a lock and striker kicking around.

Tim - if they fit the holes in the doors for the lock then let me know i need to change mine really. i have the ones shown in the bottom of your pictures.

?? well they both fit the r/hand door , best have a look on Friday James

Series anti burst locks like the top of the pic will fit the holes in the doors. That's what I put on 90 and drilled holes as the doors I aquired where for the standard series locks like bottom of pic.

I might have a lock and striker kicking around.

Yep, though you hand the anti-burst ones Mark ! and know James has the earlier? type

as above .. both locks fit the right hand door i have ,, mmm, may relive you of that spare one you have Mark

Tim if you want it it's yours, but I've just been out and checked and it is also a right hand fittment (these are most common as they are found on the back doors of 90/110) and there is no stricker, must have used that when fitting the side opening tailgate.