Driving Day - Wellington 31 May 08

JST

My third proper offroading day (I think that puts me in the inexperienced group) and it was really good fun, thanks to James and everyone else. Didn't break anything either!

I would post pictures but my camera died just as I started using my new mount, so I don't have any.

Big thanks to James- and to all those who attended and made the day what it was.

Recommended for off roaders new and experienced alike!

Shrek,, you were spotted on the way up, and gained an admirer !! :rolleyes:

Yeah I can't fault the mount, it's the camera.. now I have to go and look for another one, preferably with an external microphone because that clicking is mostly internal to the camera... I had lots of fancy shots planned too. You can stick it anywhere theres a flat planel (That'll be most of a land rover).

What's this mowing thing then? :lol:

Didn't have something to do with horses did it? :ph34r:

I bet that took a while to think through !! The blond on the white one !!!

Still on ON / T Les, a LR going to a LR event, being polite to Horse riders ;)

Mark - dates in the diary are a guide, if there is enough interested anytime i will do one as long as i am available

PS had to use my winch yesterday, (self recovery) was hoping to sell the truck with winches as unused!

Guest WALFY
Mark - dates in the diary are a guide, if there is enough interested anytime i will do one as long as i am available

PS had to use my winch yesterday, (self recovery) was hoping to sell the truck with winches as unused!

I did see that in the pics you sent me. I didn't want to say. I can't believe you got it dirty. Resale value has gone through the floor. I'll give you a pound for it. You competing with Tony with it. That should be good to see you behind the wheel. Can you remember how to drive in a comp :P:P

Hi All,

First time on since the day out last week.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that helped me out when a) my battery died again B) I overheated :P

Had a great day .. all part of the fun ..

Had no problems with the cooling system as yet ... (knocks on wooden object)

Tanks

Stu