Hello all you worker's

Adrian Turner

Excellent, thanks for sharing that with us. Now we know there's no body there Im off to your gaff to nic stuff off ya 90 :lol: ! :P

Steve, best knock first or your scare the house sitter with your good look's ;):lol::lol:

Went up in to the rain forest today,damn that place is sooooo cool, came face to face with a croc on the boat trip back :o wanted to dive in and grab it, but the guide throught it not a wise move!!! :P Off for a swim now it's a hard life...........

Twiggy, that must mean its to late for you......... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well that was a hell of a good holiday........... they go on about the Chelsea trator over here, over there it must be about 70% 4x4's as they are everywhere......... even there nissan cabstars are 4x4's.......... plus fuel is only 25p ltr :(:lol:

Found a garage that was run by one of the Malaysia rain forest/ Borneo safari challenge scout's, so i had a good look around/at some of the modded l/rover's and toyota's........ most had toyota's version of the 8274 and most had the renowned ghost winch fitted (pic's to follow) and i'll be looking to get one fitted ;) soon!!! So after having a look about we had a few beer's (that was me dead the next day) talking offroading and l/rover's i get an invite to the big event it October, they want me to come over and drive one of there motor's.......... i think that's what they wanted, but i'm going anyway just to be part of the event, i may even ship my motor out there and enter should be great fun.......

I'll add some pic's later as we've just got back, one of the pic's i missed was of a stage 1 crewcab pick up :o now we never got that over here!!! :rolleyes: