AWDC Howlin' Wolf Round 3 - Walter's Arena

najw

Entries open for the 15 available places tomorrow at 8:00am.

Online entry available for registered users

HERE

This is part of the AWDC's 40th Anniversary Competition weekend which will comprise a full schedule of Trials, Safari, Challenge, Mini Night Safari, Mini Night Challenge, Hogroast, Band & camping

Full details of the weekend available

HERE

Entries open for the 15 available places tomorrow at 8:00am.

Online entry available for registered users

HERE

This is part of the AWDC's 40th Anniversary Competition weekend which will comprise a full schedule of Trials, Safari, Challenge, Mini Night Safari, Mini Night Challenge, Hogroast, Band & camping

Full details of the weekend available

HERE

come on who's on the list ;) me i hope the suspense is killing me :huh:

Current Entry List for Round 2 as follows

One team place remaining

Number Driver C-Driver Vehicle Class

2 Robert Jones Darren Chesher Land Rover 90 2

3 Richard Nicolson Nik Tall Land Rover 90 2

4 Steve Lait Nick Slade Suzuki SJ 413 2

6 Nicolas Bolt Chris Bolt Toyota LandCruiser 3

7 Alan Kemp Mark Sinclair Land Rover 90 1

8 Carwyn Henry Mark Pinchen Suzuki Samurai 3

9 John Sales Carl Hurst Land Rover Hybrid 1

10 Chris Abel Simon Wilkinson Range Rover 1

12 Glynn Yates Barrie Gee Land Rover 90 2

13 Adrian Turner Richard Weatherly Land Rover 90 2

14 Gary Zoller Paul Orchard Land Rover 90 2

15 Zoltan Guzi Lee Marchant Land Rover 90 2

16 Sue Gawne Kevin Moss Land Rover 90 3

17 Wez Beynon Steve Beynon Suzuki SJ 416 3

19 Graham Fuller Stuart Hammond Land Rover 90 3

20 Ben Hollis Simon Hazard Land Rover 90 2

21 Paul Bass Dominique Brione Land Rover L/Weight 3

22 John Fair Tracey Harrold Land Rover Discovery 2

23 Ian Corfield Emma Corfield Land Rover 90 3

27 Kevin Pocock Paul Skinner Land Rover 90 2

28 Jason Morgan Ashley Beynon Suzuki Samurai 3

31 Peter Jackson Richard Norris Range Rover 2

42 David Sawdon Steve Taylor Land Rover 90 2

45 Chris Booth Thomas Booth Land Rover Series IIa 2

56 Rob Tunnah Jaimie Lewis ART Mitsimog 1

57 Tony Baskill David Needham Mercedes G-Wagen 2

58 Team Goodwinch Range Rover 2

64 Shane Penfold Simon Squire Land Rover Discovery 1

65 Simon Walton Charlie Walton Land Rover 90 2

66 Alastair David Phil David Land Rover Hybrid 1

69 Jonathan Smith Alan Webb Land Rover 90 2

71 Nick Bird Ian Jones Land Rover 90 2

72 Philon Parpottas Mark Gadsby Land Rover 90 2

73 Steve Beck Luke Collins Land Rover 90 2

75 Rob Butler Andy Marshall Suzuki Samurai 3

76 Marc Dyer Kevin Williams Land Rover Hybrid 2

77 Austin Jewitt Scott Benwell Land Rover 90 2

78 Wayne Tonks Rhodri Lewis Land Rover 90 2

80 Steve Gittins Mark Morgan Land Rover 90 2

• 3 weeks later...

Neil,

Is the Sunday night mini challenge a go or not before I try and fix all my roof spot lights? :huh:

Just on the off chance the truck survives scrutineering, followed by all day Saturday, a double driven day of trialling on Sunday, with little Boothy my pedal happy lad in it (who's now used to his 1100cc Saxo) and needs some excitement. :rolleyes: which he won't get in a oil burner (the only thing fast's the belt comin off again) :hysterical:

See you Friday

Neil,

Is the Sunday night mini challenge a go or not before I try and fix all my roof spot lights? :huh:

Just on the off chance the truck survives scrutineering, followed by all day Saturday, a double driven day of trialling on Sunday, with little Boothy my pedal happy lad in it (who's now used to his 1100cc Saxo) and needs some excitement. :rolleyes: which he won't get in a oil burner (the only thing fast's the belt comin off again) :hysterical:

See you Friday

Twiggy,

As Neil used Glow Stick's last year, the last thing you need with them was a lot of light...... i ran most of the night on side light's :P when i got bored with that i turned them of as well, made Pig sweat ;):lol:

Adrian

I cannot find the bloody things in broad daylight with a map, and when I do find them thats when the problems start!!!!

I have spent the last thirty years wandering around railway lines up and down the country on nights and still manage to get lost even with 2 great e'ffin long rails to follow, so please don't expect me to find a glow stick in a forrest at midnight especially the size of Severn sisters, and I'm scared off the dark, but just between me and you please.

Light the Hogroast and it's a whole new ballgame.

Hope you had a great holiday my friend, and see you at the weekend.

Neil,

See you Friday

You should have had an email from me yesterday with regards the Night Challenge.

Regretablly it has been cancelled due to lack of entries.although we are still looking at pulling something extra out of the bag but it will be last minute developments.

I think the main issue for people was that the night section was on the Sunday rather than Saturday - so you have to wait around for a day to take part.

For some that's OK if they are interested in the other activities going on - but I think for many, just returning home is quite appealing!

Si

I didnt enter night event before hand as:-

I needed to know how much I broke on Saterday.

The event was not part of the championship points.

I would be interested in doing a night event though and have enjoyed the format of previous years.

Just a quickie to wish everyone taking part the very best of luck for Round 3 this weekend.

This is a very different site to the first two rounds with a different set of challenges - may the best team win!!!

It looks like there will be around 160 vehicles taking part in 3 disciplines over the weekend, so should be a spectacular celebration of off-road motorsport!!

Just a quickie to wish everyone taking part the very best of luck for Round 3 this weekend.

This is a very different site to the first two rounds with a different set of challenges - may the best team win!!!

It looks like there will be around 160 vehicles taking part in 3 disciplines over the weekend, so should be a spectacular celebration of off-road motorsport!!

Sounds great! :)

I think ive got a busy night tomorrow, ive only just lwashed at my truck from round 2 and its in need of some TLC!! :unsure:

We've almost finished prepping ours!

Just having the snorkel made on friday morning as we heard there may be a few puddles......

Last night we:

Fitted the correct fire extinguisher.

Re-built the winches (oil change, motor clean)

Oil and filter change on the 110

Top up with bio on both vehicles

tonight the plan is:

screw down all the loose boards on the trailer

find where we put all the spares, winch blankets, straps etc from the last round

find the tent, cooking equipment etc

then generally panic about a major c**kup that I have not noticed

be nice to 'er indoors for letting me out to play this weekend :ph34r:

• 3 months later...