Parts Catalogue

I've scoured the interweb for hours trying to find a download for a Defender Parts catalogue.

I have the workshop manual, but to see the bit 'exploded' helps me no-end. Also I find that the local parts shop smile when you have a part number!

Has anyone seen one on the net available for download??

I've scoured the interweb for hours trying to find a download for a Defender Parts catalogue.

I have the workshop manual, but to see the bit 'exploded' helps me no-end. Also I find that the local parts shop smile when you have a part number!

Has anyone seen one on the net available for download??

PM sent :D

Hi would also like to know where possible i could get one been on the look out for one for a while that covers the whole 90 and 110 range, as always my 90 has parts from pretty much every year :)

Any help much appreciated

Edited by pritch1

Western,

It seems you are the man for parts manuals, and as you are a kind hearted soul, would you want/do you have a electronic copy of the LT77 and LT85 refurb manual?

If you don't would you condsider a swap for a parts manual?

Edited by Ben_J85JTY

Hi western,

as its teh season of good will (LOL), is there any chance you could send me the link for the defender 200tdi parts manual as well

Thanks in advance if you can

There's this on the Estonian LR club website

engine info

the info I have is on cd's but I'm not able to do anything more until 3rd Jan, as I'm on my Xmas hols :D

I'll PM more info when back at home base :ph34r:

Has anybody else had any problems with the 110 parts book down load from this site?, my PC keeps crashing when trying to do the down load.

No problems myself, but note that it is a very large file - nearly 30Mb - which could maybe cause problems if your PC is low on memory, and will take a very long time to download if you have a dial-up internet connection.

No problems myself, but note that it is a very large file - nearly 30Mb - which could maybe cause problems if your PC is low on memory, and will take a very long time to download if you have a dial-up internet connection.

i found it best to download as 'open', then press the button in adobe that takes you to the last page (now go and have a large G&T), come back and select 'save a copy' that should do the trick

Edited by OilIT