Winch

What do we all think of this. There is also a 15000lb one of the same sort.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-winch-4x4-o...oQQcmdZViewItem

I'm not going to be a complete winch monkey so it wont be in constant use, it'll be for if I get stuck and need to get myself out. I ask becuase it seems cheap for quite a lot of pulling power that would be good for such things.

Also how would I power it. Would it be best on a seperate battery with a split charge system or could I get away with it one the current one with the engine running while in use. I'm starting to see off roading more regularly being possible and if I'm not with another Landy I don't really want to find myself stuck.

It was either this or some new tyres (average general grabbers at the moment) like kumho ones but this would actually be the cheaper option as they are going for nearly £100 a piece.

Heres the company that makes the winch.

http://www.autoliftuk.com/

Cant really comment on the winch as ive never seen that one before. If its not going to be used all that often using your current battery is proberly best as otherwise its another £150 for a battery and splitcharge. Personally I would buy the tyres as they will make hell of a diffenence.

Dave.

Alright as a decoration to make your truck look the biz. Just don't ever go somewhere where you really need to rely on it. Seen 3 similar winches break within first 3 uses. If you want a budget winch have a look at the Goodwinch TDS which aint that mucvh more money by the time VAT is added to the Ebay one

Alright as a decoration to make your truck look the biz. Just don't ever go somewhere where you really need to rely on it. Seen 3 similar winches break within first 3 uses. If you want a budget winch have a look at the Goodwinch TDS which aint that mucvh more money by the time VAT is added to the Ebay one

the goowinch tds is the same winch as the champion tds i have the tds 9500 and it pulls my rangie out of any thing i water proofed the solnoid case and have had no probs in four months so sofar highly recommended and good value for money.

the goowinch tds is the same winch as the champion tds i have the tds 9500 and it pulls my rangie out of any thing i water proofed the solnoid case and have had no probs in four months so sofar highly recommended and good value for money.

i was under the impression that Bowyer played around with the insides of the Goldfish ones prior to POS.