6. Jim Pugh

There is also a planned day on the 28 Dec

1. Club booking

2. Club booking

3. club booking

4. club booking

5. Jeroen

6. Jim Pugh

Next available places are on 5 Jan 09. Please email me for forms. first come first served. 5 places available.

James

Money sent!!!! And well in advance. Bet you or Weeble are shocked. Will sort the form out soon

yes i am shocked!!

5 Jan

1, Jeroen

2, Pugwash

3. DJW

4. Walfy

2 places to go

may run some more dates depending on demand

Not sure if Aid Pope (Stumpy 2268) would be interested. He has no 90 now so only a bobbed RRC. Will drop him a PM.

Aid Can't make it. He has something called work to do that day. Don't understand it myself. Well each to their own :rolleyes:

There was alot of interest in the 14 Dec event, so much so that i would be prepared to run two convoys if those that were intially interested but didnt get spaces still wish to come along?

so assuming 2nd convoy on 14 Dec

1. G Sharpe

Scaff - no longer interested i take it then.

14 Dec currently stands with some spare places and looks like

1. TJ101

2. Jeroen

3. Gary Sharpe

4. Grenville Maddox

5. Ben Proctor

1. JST

2. Chris Johnson

3. Johnny

4. Tony

5. Dan Fitton (tbc)

So two places left if anyone wants a day out.

Guest diesel_jim

I may have asked this in the past (apologies if so.... :blink: ) but is there any scope for pedestrian viewing? (I can carry a camera and offer verbal abuse)

I might have the 110 up and running by then, so a bimble down to Zummerzet would be a good run out for it.

is there any scope for pedestrian viewing?

As long as you fancy a run, yes. This is more like green-laneing so the action moves around a quite a bit. Why not book a place and then you have something to focus on re. getting the 110 mended. :)

Chris

As long as you fancy a run, yes. This is more like green-laneing so the action moves around a quite a bit. Why not book a place and then you have something to focus on re. getting the 110 mended. :)

Chris

good idea Chris but then it is a 110! why not book yours in and come along with Jamie, would be good to see a 110 go around it, i think you would have to leave some sections out though!

am still trying to find you a space to come along, Jamie will keep an eye out for you too but thats 4 places needed now!