Driving days 16 Nov and 14 Dec

JST

scaff;

i have a pin and ball hitch that you can borrow for the day if its any help its a 3.5 tonne one?

i also have a 10 tonne tow rope if you want to use that

Cheers for the offer, I'm gonna ring around and get the front sorted tomorrow, I'll let you know but my motor weighs in @ 2.8t so If I'm right and stuck I think that might be pushing it.

Thanks Puggers. I may have a challenge truck but it don't get used much. Well still more than James takes his out :o:o .

You got a winch fitted yet!!!!!

hi guys,is there any reason why you have to have thease driving days on working days,as love to come,but as most people,i have to work!!

many thanks

steve....

hi guys,is there any reason why you have to have thease driving days on working days,as love to come,but as most people,i have to work!!

many thanks

steve....

16 Nov = Sunday

14 Dec = Sunday

5 Jan - agreed Mon and now full

others are Sats currently

its hard to find days when most are free i had assumed Sat and Suns to be best bet - which day is better for you?

why not get a group together and book a day to suit your needs?

Well good day out today, thank you Tim for leading the other group around from all their smiles and gratitude it certainly did the trip. Scaff glad you enjoyed it and the truck was OK plus got something from the day

i only have pics from my group, hopefully Tim will post up some from his.

post-53-1229280101_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280117_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280126_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280134_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280144_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280155_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280169_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280179_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280204_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280243_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280396_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280409_thumb.jpg

post-53-1229280421_thumb.jpg

Well good day out today, thank you Tim for leading the other group around from all their smiles and gratitude it certainly did the trip. Scaff glad you enjoyed it and the truck was OK plus got something from the day

Lol... something from the day, well all the way home I could hear water sloshing around so it got in there somewhere I'll find out tomorrow. It was great fun just a shame I didn't get to meet up before doin the off, keep me in mind for the next slot

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5202...mp;id=742556935

Will post up my pictures tomorrow,,(usb lead in the office !)

For me, a big proportion of the days enjoyment, is the company of the group,,

My followers. of Jeroen (standard 90), Gary (Speced 90), Grenville (Nice Jeep) and Chris (scaff, Bog Nissan Navara on AT's) were a pleasure to spend the day with,,

Had no problems all day,, bar catching up the group in front, on the final section, after having a few issues :o ,

Scaff wisely took some advise, with a couple of bits, and bypassed them, but did well for his first time