I'll show you mine

Bobtail

:-) I'm doing a renovation on it now and yesterday I got a nice package from Ashcroft with new halfshafts, ARB's front and rear, 4.11-1 CWP and a few more things. I will for sure keep the good old patina on it, but try to improve things under the shell. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here you go will,heres the close ups you asked me for m8,,i did try an send em by pm but it wasnt having it lol...like i said i got the guys name and stuff here who makes the whole kits including fittings here if you would like it,,,all the best...wayne... ;)

post-12869-1237467057_thumb.jpg

post-12869-1237467175_thumb.jpg

here you go will,heres the close ups you asked me for m8,,i did try an send em by pm but it wasnt having it lol...like i said i got the guys name and stuff here who makes the whole kits including fittings here if you would like it,,,all the best...wayne... ;)

Nice looking quality fitting - Thanks for PM Wayne ;)

That black one above looks too clean........Pass a bucket of muck to thro at it please :P

• 2 weeks later...