I'll show you mine

Bobtail

This thread has been running so long I decided to post an updated pic of mine......

2" lift

polybushes

265/75 Hankook RT03's

Custom roof console for rack lights and CB

DIY/Custom HD rear bumper

DIY/Custom rear roller drawers for Storage

Custom Roof rack

post-9887-0-53921200-1295907304_thumb.jpg

I hail from New Zealand Here's my road legal RR now minus the RR body and quite a bit of the front chassis now that the engine lives in the rear. Proof that some bits of old ruined, dead, abused and badly mistreated RRs can be saved from the scrappy and made into head-turning machines that everyone i meet appreciates.

IMG_1577x-1.jpg

Here is my 1971 RR project. :D

More here: Click.

oct08a.jpg

Ron - I was going to say how you have got your work cut out there - and then I saw your website album.

If no-one else has spotted this, have a look at www.ronjacob.com for some truly outstanding restoration craftsmanship. I'll be checking there again to see your future progress. Hats off to you sir!

Ron - I was going to say how you have got your work cut out there - and then I saw your website album.

If no-one else has spotted this, have a look at www.ronjacob.com for some truly outstanding restoration craftsmanship. I'll be checking there again to see your future progress. Hats off to you sir!

I had'nt seen that link. Wow that is truely insipring, fantastic craftsmanship, wonderfull to see a 2 door returned to all its glory. Superb :D

Thank you gents! :)

Doing my best!!

Updates on the website will come in a day or two.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...