I finished my car and got a MOT today

rob90

Nice work Rob!

Would you be kind enough to take a couple more pictures of your front wings - especially the front corner... Not that I would ever dream of doing anything like it, but it does look like a very tidy little solution you've come up with!!

TIA

Adrian

Thanks for the positve comments.

Im just in the prosses of painting the x lights black to go back on along with the rock sliders.

Jobs still to do.

Fit X-ng themostatic switch thingy and lights.

spare wheel carrier

and GKN overdrive.

I will take some pics tomorrow when I get off work

You don't happen to know the colour name/code of what your truck used to be do you?

I swear it's the same as mine, and I've been looking to confirm what mine is. Cheers.

Lovely looking vehicle by the way :)

it'll be either

LUS Pennine Grey, Pembroke Grey 91-94 LRC.476

or

LCN Cambrian Grey, Slate Grey 84-88 LRC.348

depending on the vehicles year of build.

Tornado Motorsports fitted it, but it was made by Tomcat. However, the Tornado chap used to work for Tomcat, and makes roll cages himself. He's a bit of a hooligan (have a look at the 'oops' page) but can't half fabricate. I went to him when I lived near when somebody had done an M20 bolt up way too tight for me to get it off. He gassed the nut off the bolt without damaging the bolt thread - well I was impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of A update.

We have taken the car on a 10 day test drive covering 2500 miles, we set of a week last friday to do some lanes in the Pyrenees. Had a great time, A few minor problems to adress but got there and back with out the R.A.C.....

parked up at our diggs for the week in Encamp Andorra.

138.jpg

stopped to look at the views.

053.jpg

052.jpg

Plenty of right foot crossing a river.

075.jpg

100.jpg.

022.jpg

Bumped into some lads from london, who got the ferry to Bilbo and are driving back via Dover, We were an hour from any where when they stopped for a chat 083.jpg