Shire Play day 26th Oct Venue Change

jules

Thanks for the update Jules.....what's the ground like at the new site?

How many vehicles will it be restricted to?

Ta

it's flinty clay so mud tyres only and the numbers are TBC it will probably be pre-book but keep a eye on the web site for more details

We will post when the details have been ironed out just trying to give as much notice to club members as possible.

• 1 month later...

As Jules says we will be limiting numbers which means to enter you must e-mail enquiries (at) shirelrc.com and await a reply, the first 50 e-mails will be booked a place, if you are on the list and have to cancel please let us know so we can give the place to someone else.

A few rules for the day:

- If you do not receive an e-mail telling you that you are on the list to attend, please do not turn up as we will turn you away.

- If you are booked to attend, that does not mean you can invite all your mates with their trucks unless they have also booked a place.

- Please drive carefully and SLOWLY through Rowlands Castle and up the farm track itself, there are children and animals around both in the village and on the farm. Anyone driving dangerously or discourteously will get their membership card clipped. We are deadly serious about this!

- The site is managed woodland, so you must not damage any of the mature trees. That means no scraping along them, and if you are winching you must use a tree strop. Again, we will be keeping a close eye on this.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep

After the week at work I've had I need it

Helping with Mike and the marshalling, bringing both my winches and all me recovery kit :lol:, and Jon W too :) Oh and 10 Megapixel SLR :rofl:

Really looking forward to the day

Nige

Hi you prob don't know me, but you might see me looking at your rear winch bumper as I'm planning something simular.

I may even ask you some questions about the horrible subject of SVA and how it effects it!

Should be a good on sunday, might even be a bit wet/muddy :)

See you all there.

Steve