Ashcroft stock?

roachy

Hi,

what type are you after ?

V8 or TDi ?

or do you know the box code ? we ID them by the last 3 digits of the second number down on the plate on the LHS,

second thoughts, dunno why I am asking, I can't get you an answer til I get in, call me at 8 in the morning !

Hi,

what type are you after ?

V8 or TDi ?

or do you know the box code ? we ID them by the last 3 digits of the second number down on the plate on the LHS,

second thoughts, dunno why I am asking, I can't get you an answer til I get in, call me at 8 in the morning !

It's a tdi one, i think it's a 744. i'll call first thing, thanks Dave ;)

always e.mail or as I said PM to ashtrans [Dave] will get you a reply. most likely to keep a decent stock holding.

but by asking he can draw on others people experience which may come back saying yes they have them in stock or did when i did such and such which would put your mind at rest. The thread has also given him Daves screen name which he may not have known, so hopefully of use.

On Daves side of it he also knows that he has a genuine customer now who will be after a box first thing tomorrow

I can tell you he had LOTS of boxes on the shelf when I was last there. A lot were auto, no idea which model but lots of each style that I saw when Dave gave a guided tour of his facility. Very impressive but a bit stingy with the coffee :P:P

I can tell you he had LOTS of boxes on the shelf when I was last there. A lot were auto, no idea which model but lots of each style that I saw when Dave gave a guided tour of his facility. Very impressive but a bit stingy with the coffee :P:P

Let's be honest though Walfy......Dave has a business to run. He can't spend all of his hard-earned on supplying customers with endless coffee...

AND....

Not everyone is used to having the occasional work break getting in the way of their tea/coffee breaks like you do..... :P

Let's be honest though Walfy......Dave has a business to run. He can't spend all of his hard-earned on supplying customers with endless coffee...

AND....

Not everyone is used to having the occasional work break getting in the way of their tea/coffee breaks like you do..... :P

I know hence the smilie. Was good to get a tour and see all the work that gets done.

I know. I had to do some work on Tues this week. Taken till now to get over it :o:o:o .

Do I need beer for tomorrow?

Different people have different policys. When I have friends over for a meal, I supply all the drink, for both the girlys and the chaps. I'm not sure of everyone else's policy so it's polite to ask ;)