The end is nigh

GBMUD

Where is Project Blue when you need him eh? Thinking about it, I have not seen him since Billing when he was with VeryDisco...

Chris

He he :P

The Bill is currently with the Lords, 1st draft of amendments was published last week on 20th. I suspect it will spend the next 2-3mths going back and forward between Parliament and the Lords.

If implemented, and it is very likely, it is anticipated that it will be effective immediately and only BOATS will be legally driven.

Cheers

Steve

UCR's will be untouched by the bill. Luckily the TRF - who are a damn site more organised than most 4x4 based access groups - proved via a legal study that UCRs could not be permanently closed (only TRO'd) as there status is already proven. They are roads.

The NERC bill will go through eventually. We will lose RUPPs. The hundreds that are under re-classification status at the moment may squeeze through over the next god knows how long.

Devon will become the new Wiltshire thanks to it's huge number of UCR's. Then due to over use most will be TRO'd, re-opened, TRO'd, re-opened...

At least Wiltshire has a fair few BOAT's...

Devon will become the new Wiltshire thanks to it's huge number of UCR's. Then due to over use most will be TRO'd, re-opened, TRO'd, re-opened...

At least Wiltshire has a fair few BOAT's...

Pretty much what I was thinking earlier. I know Derbyshire has almost exclusivly UCRs too. I do worry about the pressure this will put onto BOATs and UCRs.

Chris