overalls

jameslwt

Anyone know the name of the company that always used to be at Sodbury etc selling the branded overalls? Ie mercedes, Jaguar etc? Looking for some for christmas - not really worried about names but the last set were much thicker and hard wearing than some others I have come across. And hence warmer et etc. Perhaps becase they have got Mercedes Benz written all over them. :ph34r:

Cheers

James

I have a pair of JCB overalls, they come in lanky sizes wich is good for me and are exremly comfortble and pretty thick. More pockets than you can shake a stick at and the poppers dont try and open up at every oppertunity like some overalls i've had.

Possibly the best bit for me is than the legs dont taper so you can get them on and off without removing your boots (even my size 13's can squeeze through)

You can find them on the jcb website www.jcb.com and they arnt too expensive.

Will.

I use an East German tank suit - they are rare nowadays, but used to be common and cheap after the reunification. Mine cost me £10 I think and is made of very tough material (looks/feels like the old 'Ventile') and has a removable fleece liner. Excellent piece of kit!

I have seen some on eBay recently, but there are none at present.

I've worn out plenty of overalls, Land Rover supplied ones are ****e.

At home i'm still using a couple of pairs i "forgot" to hand in when i left a plant hire company.

40% Dacron 60% Cotton, thick, tough and don't catch light when welding etc. Still good 15 years on.

Made by Moffat.