Seat Covers?

keithjh

I've got the Brtipart ones in the Classic and they are a superb fit (I hate loose seat covers). Choice of 3 colours I think. Wouldn't normally recommend anything B'part but these are good. Got them from Paddocks for a very reasonable price. Would check the Britpart website for more detail and part numbers etc. HTH

I've got the Brtipart ones in the Classic and they are a superb fit (I hate loose seat covers). Choice of 3 colours I think. Wouldn't normally recommend anything B'part but these are good. Got them from Paddocks for a very reasonable price. Would check the Britpart website for more detail and part numbers etc. HTH

I'll second that.

I bought a front and rear set of grey Britpart ones from Paddocks for my (since departed) RR Classic and I was very pleased with the quality, the fit and the price.

Most of the time, they had my boisterous and muddy Border Collie jumping about all over them and they were easy to clean and never got ripped.

When I had to get rid of the RRC, I sold the seat covers to my mate for his RRC off-roader and they're still going strong.

Unusually for Britpart - Highly Recommended icon_thumbs.gif

well just to prove wat a tight b'td I am, bought some V.good late type techno trim seats, didnt want to ruin the cloth, so bought a set of slip on covers from Wilkinsons. Dont laugh, these are very good, a black nylony material, not sweaty, and water resistant, and guess wat, They're only £4.99 a pair, ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth may I suggest the genuine LR covers? Mine are waterproof and have been on for 126,000miles and still look like new. They obviously fit perfectly as well. And by the sounds of it are cheaper than Exmoor trim (£60 a pair for the TD5, so maybe less for a tdi?)

Think paddock do them.Exmoor trim list 2 types, 1 full set around £90. 2nd set about £400!!!!!! My mate got a set for a defender from paddocks & they are really good quality.

Would be interested what you find, as looking myself.

Hi All,

Thanks for all of the answers in the end i made the foolish (read expensive) mistake of allowing her indoors to choose, she chose Melvill & Moon from Trakkers, so am now £225 poorer, i must be bl--dy mad bought LRs for less than that

Keith