How many miles per year

white90

my 90's became my daily driver this month and I threw on 3000m so far and that should be the norm... so 36k... hum it already has 169,000 on the clock.. better budget a new engine for 2010 :(

Bike also does 25k... bugger I really must get a job closer to home

90 has done around 4000 miles this year.

Insurance ~150

Tax 185

Just need to get the imissions sorted and the footwell welded and it'll be doing plenty more.

Never had a Landrover yet thats not failed an MOT when its due in winter time, ironic init

just checked my speedo its done 250 miles in one year thats cos it stoped working . next how do I fix it cable ok and clock

must be that little plastic thing in the transfer box what is it like to fix so I can put some miles on my landy

Undo the nut holding the cable clamp, remove clamp and cable.

Grip shaft with pliers and pull. Shaft and gear wheel will come out along with the plastic housing.

Pop a new gear in the housing and push it back in. replace cable and clamp.

Make sure you get the right gear wheel as they come as a range of different numbers of teeth. The gears are each different colour plastic to denote the number of teeth.

Steve

i was expecting to do about 2k per year just for fun in mine but after 11 months i have managed nearly 4000. i know it's not much but it is more than i expected. my other car is really only used for long distances or local comfy driving with family.

going to try for 5000 miles next year !! :rolleyes: [wish it could be loads more]

my 1996 disco Tdi did 19k last year...

I do a 40 mile round trip to work everyday, and went down to the pyreneese last summer in it.

I bought it almost 3 years ago with 100k on the clock, its now done 155k....

wifes Skoda also does about 17k per year.. so we do a few miles between us.

In 2006 the D2 did about 35,000 miles but in 2007 it did 60,000miles but in 2008 it only did about 8,000 that the joy of construction I suppose.. this year will only be about 20,000 miles

My toys don't realy do much the freelander racer only did 2003,04,05,06 put together about 2,500 miles all competertive.

The Dakar I didn't even manage 1,000 miles

The LSE was about 1,500 miles in a year

20,000 per year in the new (in 2007) 90 which will now be in the RR.

Guess I should think about selling it if I'm not going to be using it...

9 in Taz90. Yes, 9 in a year from one MOT to the next. And it's 2.8 miles to the MOT station.

Anyone want to buy a challenge truck? :)

Just checked the figures and I did about 6500km in the 110 over the last year, so about 4000 miles I suppose. Will do a few more this year, as we are off on holiday in the thing in April.

Did about 14000 in the Mercedes I use as a day to day work hack. The bike and the Stag did around 1000 each so I do about 20000 in total in a year.

I used to do that each year in the 110. I hate to think what that would cost me in diesel nowadays :o:blink: