superwinch one =narrow groove snapped plasma £29+p&p+vat

Masterpull rated to 1tonne

cheap cheerful unbranded= carp

ARB= expensive and vey similar to Black Rat £36.50+p&p+vat

this one has greasable pin deep groove and easily dismantled for cleaning etc

£25+p&p+vat

£30ish aprox

even comes ith a bag to store it

I bought a new one at Slindon last year from a trader that has all sorts of gear for sale haven't seen him there for a few months. Last time was when the grub truck was on the hill and not down by the quads. Sure I only paid £25 and no P&P.

I had problems with my American snatch block which is the threaded screw type, blooming strong but the pulley was too small and snagged / broke the dyneema. Well pleased with the black rat only critisicm is the heavy weight but heavy = robust!

I bought a new one at Slindon last year from a trader that has all sorts of gear for sale haven't seen him there for a few months. Last time was when the grub truck was on the hill and not down by the quads. Sure I only paid £25 and no P&P.

I had problems with my American snatch block which is the threaded screw type, blooming strong but the pulley was too small and snagged / broke the dyneema. Well pleased with the black rat only critisicm is the heavy weight but heavy = robust!

The said trader is Oliver from Capel - I've got his number somewhere.

Si

That will be the chap I went to see on my way home this evening then... Bought a recovery strop off him, for use on the back of the disco, and he then explained to me how to achieve what I had failed to the previous eveining.

He trades as InsideOut 4x4 and his number is 07814986622. It turns out I have bought stuff from him at sodbury too.

Cheers

Mark