You have to go to this blooming amazing site

pugwash

Right James (JST) is organising an event for us lot on 6th May

I have just had the pleasure of trecking round an superb site which really has to be seen. We spent 2 hours just driving round looking- no stopping, and no getting stuck- about 900 acres of spread out woodland with a small quarry.

Frankly there is a load of places where James reckons he can put punches that none of you lot will get to, no matter how good you think you are :P !! You are of course welcome to prove me wrong :D

This plaec has everything from very tigh woody sections, to open wet boggy sections, to ponds,to a very very very funn quary with all sorts of banks, dropoffs, ditches, bogs etc etc

This is a superb site- and as a bonus it is a virgin site- no 4x4s have used it (apart from a very small section!) and there's all sorts of places to explore.

If you think you're hard enough then get signed up (oh yeah- there's loads of places which are no bother for less tricked up vehicles- lots of non-damaging punches if you need em!)

That's all.

Tim

yep to trailers, theres good access from the road to a suitable trailer drop off point. you not planning on being able to drive home?

The aim will be to have 50 punches split over two maybe three areas. there will be a mix of ability for them. they will be set in groups with a non winch AT shod vehicle being able to get 1 maybe 2 of the 3 or 4 in that area.

its sandy base so Simex may not necessary be the answer to everything!!!

Will - but your names down........ get it in the diary, or too afraid the 2.8 auto with uprated evertyhing (or you) cant cope!!!

was it both walls he demolished or just one Tim?

It was neither- i happened to knock one of the lights off his transporter just as i was coming back into his yard. that was about 4 months ago, and instead of letting me pay for it, he is just taking the tiddle, constantly!

not that it's undeserved!

It was neither- i happened to knock one of the lights off his transporter just as i was coming back into his yard. that was about 4 months ago, and instead of letting me pay for it, he is just taking the tiddle, constantly!

not that it's undeserved!

But you know i love you realy :P:D:lol: OK subject closed

i heard you knocked out all the lights in Wellington with the force you hit the wall, then commented it wasnt the first time it had happened with said trailer before realising Tim was listening............

Excellent!!

Er,bu99er, no - this weekend got a wedding, next weekend in Ullapool, one after that Sodbury........ then Steve's Bash......

How about doing the recce on the sunday after Sodbury...?

Pretty Please......? B)

Bish,

aprreciate you and Jim found the site although don't think it would be fair on the other competitors if you had a preview of it! only two of us going on the recce i am afraid!!!

the more secrets the better.

in fact forget i mentioend recce!