Challenger 4x4 round 3

D3DPE

Thanks to all for a great day.

Spent most of the day stuck in the mud after the winch packing up, cheers to the chaps who pulled us out. It took quite a while to disconnect all the wires, and cut a few to change the winch, does anyone know of any good connectors to speed things up abit?

didnt get many pictures but everyone loves pictures so here they are

2009_0621tixover0001.jpg

where the winch met its end

4903_94094316511_731466511_2438345_4213029_n.jpg

special stage cleaned my co-driver up abit

4903_94094321511_731466511_2438346_4703809_n.jpg

really good day thanks to everyone involved, albeit fekin hard but fun

gutted about what happened to me mate steve and barry but pleased with how well it all was handled

just wondered how mr turner would like to pay his debt

well just got back from the hospital they have put a plate in one bone and two screws in my ankle. it was a case of wrong place wrong time,and my mistake.i would like to add that if i was not wearing the boots that i had on this would be a lot worst than it was.now i must thank a lot of people for there help susie sara adrian mark and barry plus all the people that were involved in geting me to the hospital thanks all of you steve.

well just got back from the hospital they have put a plate in one bone and two screws in my ankle. it was a case of wrong place wrong time,and my mistake.i would like to add that if i was not wearing the boots that i had on this would be a lot worst than it was.now i must thank a lot of people for there help susie sara adrian mark and barry plus all the people that were involved in geting me to the hospital thanks all of you steve.

intrigued! pray do tell, what happened?

Stu.

Also glad you are back and as well as can be, mate. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery and can still enjoy your planned holiday!!

Take a well earned rest and then get yourself a chair with wheels on so you can still do some tinkering in the garage :P

I'm really pleased that you are out of hospital Steve, and that I hope the event has not put you off for ever!! I hope all is as well as it can be and I wish you a full recovery in time. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Take care till then, Sara :)