ATS for BFG's

gelf

been a bought a set of BFG mt's 33-12.50-15 for the disco today....... the cheapest place by miles was my local ATS.... at nearly £60 cheaper than Craddocks and £40 cheaper than Bronco...PER TYRE!!!!! :o

So if your after a BFG tyre try ATS first :)

been a bought a set of BFG mt's 33-12.50-15 for the disco today....... the cheapest place by miles was my local ATS.... at nearly £60 cheaper than Craddocks and £40 cheaper than Bronco...PER TYRE!!!!! :o

So if your after a BFG tyre try ATS first :)

Yup, I had my first set of BFGs from them - I did know all the employees at my local ATS by name though. :)

Chris

And where do you suppose ATS get their tyres from? No, really! :)

Chris

Well, I thought, for a few seconds, it could have been from the fairies at the bottom of Miss Sedgefelds garden, but as they'd have to have rolled them through the rabbit hutch and the marrow garden I thought that was a little silly :P

do they from MD?!?

£80.70........ compared to £138....... hmmmm? someone making alot of money somewhere.

£80.70 is ridiculous - that's cheaper than the wholesale distributor price direct from the BFG importers in the UK!! And if it was inc VAT it is even more ridiculous...

I would say somebody F'ed up!!!

you said Micheldever, they aint ATS :) Think there's a ATS in Salisbury on Wilton Road, may pay them a visit tomorrow, 235/85x16 fit Series 109 rims IIRC?

Micheldever tyres are the cheapest normally there the importer to the uk

and there in Micheldever nr Winchester.

ATS in Eastliegh are very good but I do know one of the lads down there which helps

there are some charges for stuff that can make there stuff expensive.

Chy ATS charged me £18 for a puncture repair which was a little steep but it was in Chichester at work with a rapidly deflating tyre and I was just happy to not have to do it myself.

Hmm, Bogmonster may be right - I asked at Micheldever about 3 years ago and they were somewhere around 130 ish (can't remember exactly), and as Jules says, they are usually pretty hot pricewise. 80 quid just seems mad...??? :blink:

Al.

If you want punctures repaired Kwikfit do it for free!

This is not something they advertise but do it as a loss leader in the hope you'll use them for future work.

Over the years i've dropped loads of tyres with them and all over the country!

If you want punctures repaired Kwikfit do it for free!

This is not something they advertise but do it as a loss leader in the hope you'll use them for future work.

Over the years i've dropped loads of tyres with them and all over the country!

Yes they do

I have had problems with Kwikfit in the past they had to replace a set lock nuts on my disco as they over tightened then on one of my Disco's

The last time I took a RR alloy in for a puncture repair they told me that they don't fix Van tyres and the guy behind me in the queue took massive hump with seeing it was a Range Rover wheel and is 18moth old RR was not a F888ing van I choose to not use them anymore.

And they can't do Simex balancing or anything that involves out of the norm

There fine with cars but in Pompy and Sounthampton I have had issues with using them for 4x4's and they complain that they can't do tracking on Land Rovers.

ATS were doing a deal before Xmas and I couldn't get a better price anywhere including Micheldever. Bought from Eastleigh branch.

OK, they weren't on the LR but on the Cherokee but not too much smaller 225/75x15. ~£300 for four! :rolleyes: