Enginewarning decals

Hi everyone, I've got my IVA appointment date for next Friday and still can't find anyone who sells stickers for under the bonnet. I'm looking for the small yellow triangular warning stickers that need to go ontop of the brake fluid resevoir, water expansion bottle and water jet bottle. These identify the contents of each container.

Can anyone help with a stockist, i've thought about getting some made specifically but i don't want hundreds of stickers left over which is what will happen as no one makes them singularly.

Cheers

Max

Hi everyone, I've got my IVA appointment date for next Friday and still can't find anyone who sells stickers for under the bonnet. I'm looking for the small yellow triangular warning stickers that need to go ontop of the brake fluid resevoir, water expansion bottle and water jet bottle. These identify the contents of each container.

Can anyone help with a stockist, i've thought about getting some made specifically but i don't want hundreds of stickers left over which is what will happen as no one makes them singularly.

Cheers

Max

Adhesive photo paper and a domestic inkjet printer?

May not last but would do for one day.

G.

I'm pretty sure the water for screenwash has to have a BLUE cap OR a warning label, not both, that was SVA regs though. Most garages have a bunch of the brake fluid labels as they replace them when servicing [well my mother's Honda garage did], maybe worth asking a local garage for a freebie?

Or as above and laminate them.

Try a local graphics place near to you. They can knock up what ever you need in single quantities, plus they will use a hard-wearing vinyl.

These places seem to be everywhere nowadays,usually connected to a shop doing number plates.

There is a place near me (Ant Graphics in Bedford) that did me a small Land Rover logo to go on the back of my aluminium tax disc holder. Its only about an inch across and it cost me 50p i think. I have since had several small one-off items made there.

HTH

Martin

i own a sign writing company and if you can provide me what you need in terms of something to follow (digital photo?) and sizes i can get them made up for you...

Hi, I need the following type of sign although this is just a guess after looking under the bonnet of my wifes Ford.

post-7726-1247850984.gif

Where the text is i assume i need one that says BRAKE FLUID DOT 4, one that says SCREENWASH, one that says POWER STEERING FLUID and one that says WARNING PRESSURISED HOT WATER.

Can this be done?. I've been looking on the internet for weeks and can't find anyone that just does single packs for one vehicle. I think that the size on this post is ok, no bigger.

Many thanks

Max

Thanks for all the replies, Western, i can't get the lins to open are they working or is something wrong this end?

Max

Just opened all of Westerns link with no probs on my PC and MacBook so may be a pop up blocker, security setting, black list your end...The decals look good if that helps! :)

Hi, opened the links on the laptop no problem, boody computers, they are great and i will order them on monday but i still feel the IVA regs state yellow warning labels should be on the various fluid containers under the bonnet. All these european regs are a pain. So still require assistance Rick111s, if the offer is still there

cheers

Max

Hi Max,

sorry only just back on line now. do you still need these or our you sorted?

if you do need them then best to email me - rick@vinylcreations.co.uk

E-Mail sent Rick..... having looked at the regs the only warning sign apparently needed is one identifying the type of brake fluid used...ie DOT 4 or DOT3. I remember a conversation with a chap at technical section at VOSA some time ago and i'm sure he mentioned that all the fluid resevoirs needed warning stickers on. The wifes new Ford has yellow lids on all resevoirs with warnings engraved thereon. Best be safe so i'm putting them on everything. I've also just noticed that my bullbar has no e mark so i've had to take that off tonight plus the spots and wiring. Right pain a tell thee!!!

Max