Long term project

dollythelw

Dont tell Simon bout the handbrake! (dont want him pinching the idea!)

The other bit of da sunstrip had "DEPUTY" on it but we woz fightin over oo was gonna be wot like, so cause i is da boss i got the Marshall sign.!

sorted!! cause i aint gonna be seen dead drivin da thing like dat! right so i sits in the side wot as da mirrer on the sunvisor like so i can put me slap on and look out for da coppers who is jellos cause we is posher dan wot they is right and our exhust is WAY louder than theirs is like init!

We woz gonna Burberry the hood like for a surprise for Stringers birthday right but those lazee sods MW and JW couldnt get out of their pits like to do it! cause of all the white lightnin wot we woz drinkin the night before when we woz met up the hill for a burn up and a burger!

I've been looking into paint for my Burberry check...

Looking for burberry paint? It's next to the stripey paint in Halfords, aisle 13 1/2 ;)

Thanks for the trailer offer, if that nice Mr Jez has any more suplus tyres by mid-april I'll take you up on that.

Get with the bling bling:

ChavLav1.jpg

got a 120% increase in wire speed wiv da lates mods, been looking at ow peeple make them leccy winches betterer, gotta be good for 15amps

NBCtwinreg.JPG

65 horsepower twin reg's :o (extra won from a soda stream)

Shaz (John) bought sum new bling - iz well ard

NBClight.JPG

repping for the massif in burgerking

NBCdark.JPG

100% False

No way Ever neon lights

sound activated disco lights connected to V8 exhaust harmonics maybe :lol:

Nige

Now there's a thought...I've got access to the kit. Not sure about running it off Land Rover electrics though :o

Should I fit the smoke machine too, or just wait for the head gasket to go south? :lol: