Chrome Range Rover

Night Train

I saw this coming out of Manchester today.

Tried to take a photo while waiting at the traffic lights but it moved off before the camera clicked so I only got the bum end of it before I had to move off also.

It says Revere on the back and has a double R back to back badge on the front.

DSC00077.jpg

The rear bumper was the only bit not chromed. The front bumper looked like the chome you find on toy cars from China.

The matt black one is a full carbon fibre item its was moulded at SC Solutions, every part that could be removed and moulded in carbon now is, in revere gallery you can see the center console parly finished, i know because we used to use scs as our agents for carbon repair on the A1GP!!

Someone one on the way home from footy training then.......:huh:

Nobody else can have that little taste...... can they.......??:blink:

Could have been I suppose. We were heading away from the Mancy United ground but as I don't do footy I would know him, could have been City I suppose. All I saw in my mirror when he was behind me was black guy driving wearing a white baseball cap back to front and and an older white guy next to him.

He seemed quite a courteous driver though.

You can get chrome and carbon fibre effect sticky back plastic - it could explain the dodgy looking bumper.

I might do the Series 1 :lol:

I don't think it was a cheapo bodge job on the bumper just that even the most costly chromed plastic looks like chromed plastic on cheap toys.

Your S1 would look better with a polished ali finish.

You can get chrome and carbon fibre effect sticky back plastic - it could explain the dodgy looking bumper.

I might do the Series 1 :lol:

Pffft, you can get much spanglier stuff than that - sticky-back chequer plate, glittery pink, metal-flake paint effect, luminous, glow-in-the-dark, reflective... B&Q have a lot in the fablon rack, but the local sticker guys have the full catalogue of total bling ;)

Pffft, you can get much spanglier stuff than that - sticky-back chequer plate

I recall two brothers (who may hang around this forum now and again) who had a very convincing looking chequer plate floor in the dunny :D

Someone one on the way home from footy training then.......:huh:

Nobody else can have that little taste...... can they.......??:blink:

Got to the third picture and had to stop.

What horrid intieriors and Gangster outsides.

Marc.