changing front axle from disco to my 90

hi all, front axle on my 90 leaks everywhere two swivels and the diff, so decided to put on a disco axle which i have with no leaks, but looking at the calipers there seems to be two brake pipes feeding the disco calipers but only one feeding the 90 caliper can i use the defender caliper or can i get a t junction to feed the two pipes at the caliper :unsure: cheer's defender dinky

Hold on a minute....

Before you go stripping axles and swapping calipers etc, take one bolt out of one caliper on one axle and see if it exactly the same as one on the other axle.

I was going to put a RR axle under my 90 and abandoned it due to the twin brake line issue, then thought I'd use the Defender calipers on the RR axle as it was in much better nick, but the bolts were different diameters which would have resulted in the caliper being able to rattle around. Not a good idea, the caliper botls are in close tolerance holes so the shank of the bolt must be almost an interference fit on the caliper. Rebuilt the defender axle in the end.

The two axles were 1989 90 and 1992 RR (with ABS).