How to wind up the neighbour you don't like

Across the road and down a bit from me is a rather "A*al" individual, who I don't like.

The neighbour opposite is a mate and fellow off roader, the one next to me everso easy going, and so on, except mushty, a "save the whale green is best PC cretin"

Neighbour next door is away on holsd, mate was going to a RTV, and so on, and "Little treasure" (20 year old ferrel cat) decided to wake me up at 5.00am.

So, got up did some stuff, and into garage at 9.00am prompt

Placed freshly cut (oxy acet) base on bench, ready to be cleaned up :

Neaargh003Medium.jpg

Thats going to take some work to clean up....

Grab 2000 watt Matika 9 inch angle grinder

NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR

Then having got the big lumps off move to 12000 rpm 4.25 inch grionder

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear

Swop for 9 " again :

NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG

Check finish

NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH

Check finish

NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR ...swap Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear

Check finish

neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah swap NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR

Check finish

NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR ...swap Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear

Check finish

neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear near near neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear Neeeeeeeeeeeeeat neeeeear neeeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeear neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah.....

Neighbour couple of doors away popped in and asked if as I was ghrinding (well trained ears) could I sharpen his flymo blade.............no prob.

As I was doing this Mr PITFA PC Mumpty came in

"Do you have to make that noise on a sunday ?"

neighbour said almost in perfect time with me....

"Yes...... Now F Off !" (he doesn't like him either) :P

We both fell about laughing neighbour near me said how we were both "insensitive to his feelings"....and left, with a "Huff" and a "Humpfh" .after I said

"No, I'm not insenitive to your feelings Tarquin you are an irritating T**T and you're confusing me with someone who gives a S*** with what you think"

Looks good tho, (not the flymo blade - tho neighbour chuffed with that too) :D )

Neaargh005Medium.jpg

Worth it just to annoy Tarquin (yes that IS his name) :lol:

Or as I call him "Tarquin the PC T**t" :lol:

Nige

Nige,

Well it’s a good start …………..but before it becomes an acceptable engineering solution ………………..one will need to be honest and depict the solidworks SPO full rotational drawings complete with a 15 page stress analysis :ph34r: ……….. it will only take a moment :lol: ……………. or do it the traditional way and fab up something that looks & feels correct ……….. the stress analysis thesis of the Mk11 rear winch mount then reads just one line ………. “You cant get experience out of feckin books” :rolleyes:

BTW: Don’t bolt the front edge of the MM frame to tub floor ………. I just cant see that helping at all :lol::lol::lol:

Ian

It was just like being there!

I find it amazing that people make value judgements and stupid questions like 'do you have to make that noise' and 'you're really irritating me'.

I find a polite interest followed by a little feedback, e.g. 'I can hear that in my front room' much more informative and useful information in pursuit of neighbourly harmony.

He ho.

Guest diesel_jim

And what bloomin difference does the day make? what difference if you're grinding on a sunday or a wednesday?

Just because all bible bashers seem to think that everyone and their dog MUST respect god/sunday/red bobble hats etc. :rolleyes::lol:

NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEAAAAAGH NEARGH NEEEEEAAAAAGGHH NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR NEARRG NEARRAG NARRRRR NARRR NARR NARR

Another classic post from Nige :lol: