Brrr chilly draft in the ribs

What is the best way of reducing the drafts whistling through in my Defender?

I am finding a really bad draft hitting me in the right rib/waist area, it seems to be coming from the area around the door latch.

Also since changing the doors there are no seals on the bottom of the doors - as far as I can see on Microcat there are 2 options for seals (depending on age) one the sill or one on the bottom of the door? Which is best, or should I fit both?

Suggestions gratefully received - since selling the Disco my Defender is once again my daily driver (and I forgot how much I enjoyed it!! ) :)

a sleeping bag with the bottom undone! never tried it but one of the 'young' lads tried it driving his VW camper back from Osnabruck one christmas.

He said he was lovely and warm in the vehicle whilst waiting to the police to arrive after his accident......

As well as the seals there's the plastic sheet beneath the door card , it's probably torn to shreds or even missing letting drafts blow through the door around the door handle and top of the door trim.

I got the same problem and was gona look beneath the card to see what could be done under there!

I am finding a really bad draft hitting me in the right rib/waist area, it seems to be coming from the area around the door latch.

I think it comes in from the bottom of the door and goes up the door shut and side of the seatbox.

I've had it on new ones too with otherwise good seals everywhere. But they didn't have seals on the bottom of the doors.

So any home made draft excluder on the bottom of the door should help.

Wouldn't be a proper Land Rover without a few draughts :P

Seriously though, I know the doors are a lousy fit but I tracked some of mine down to holes in the seatbox and gaps around the removable inspection covers on the top of the seatbox, also the seals around the bulkhead vents had come unstuck and were hanging down just enough to provide an icy blast around the knees.