Who's Going?

Going also, all paid and had the number back ,, but only the X-Trem, :( , put the entry in as soon as the site when live, but either too late or not one of the lucky ones !!,, but hey-ho, will be a bit of fun

Chris ? are you still going to see about ferries etc , as you know a man !! :unsure:

Going also, all paid and had the number back ,, but only the X-Trem, :( , put the entry in as soon as the site when live, but either too late or not one of the lucky ones !!,, but hey-ho, will be a bit of fun

Chris ? are you still going to see about ferries etc , as you know a man !! :unsure:

Tim

Yes, I will sort ferries - perhaps we can use this thread to find out who is going and would also like a ferry booked. I know that NAS90 Dave is going, SimonR is and Nigel from Horsham too.

NAS90 tells me that the XX-trem all booked out within 2 hours of the site going live. The whole thing was booked out in less than 2 days.

Are you in the office tomorrow? I will give you a call re your computer.

Chris

Tim

Yes, I will sort ferries - perhaps we can use this thread to find out who is going and would also like a ferry booked. I know that NAS90 Dave is going, SimonR is and Nigel from Horsham too.

Are you in the office tomorrow? I will give you a call re your computer.

Chris

Could this be pinned in the events Forum, Mr mod please ??

Chris, ok excellent, put me down for the 110 and trailer again, means SimonR can have a lift home !! :P

Yep, in most of the day,, Thanks

quote national web site"the Belgium National will be limited to 200 teams", well if in number order, we justed scraped in at NĀ° 196

>SimonR can have a lift home !!

Cheek! ;)

I'm in - XX-Trem NĀ° 128

Might be worthwhile all of us on XX asking to be in the same group?

FranƧoise has been very accomodating of this in the past.

Si

Might be worthwhile all of us on XX asking to be in the same group?

FranƧoise has been very accomodating of this in the past.

Nige is on it. Just need to find out if TJ101 wants to eat with us and he will let Francoise know.

Chris