Billing this weekend!

Can't believe it,

I have to visit my sick mum in Kettering on Friday night and will pass by Billing on the way home on Saturday morning.

But.. my 8 year old has a birthday party in the afternoon down south so I can't come in :(

Marc.

I'm also missing out due to a pre-arranged camping trip with my mates - there will be tents & beer either way so it's not all bad :P

I will take this opportunity to warn everyone if you pass the HOFS stand DO NOT drink anything that Jez offers you :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm also missing out due to a pre-arranged camping trip with my mates - there will be tents & beer either way so it's not all bad :P

I will take this opportunity to warn everyone if you pass the HOFS stand DO NOT drink anything that Jez offers you :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Has he got confused with the Russian Petrol again? :P

it's my 10th wedding anniversary today but strangly when I suggested to my wife that we go to Billing for the weekend she was less than enthusiastic,

I am therefore spending the weekend at a very expensive (and hopefully romantic !) hotel in the lake district,

Dave